Monday, January 26, 2009

Banana Pancakes and A New Day

I loved this weekend. It was so amazing. for starters, we did not have ANY homework. This is because the week before, we had finals.How ridiculous. I did alright. Except I still got two c's. i'm totally over itt, but mom and dad are still being big homos.

i apologize to any gay people i just offended. It was never my intention to start using term "big homo" to describe people acting like fucking idiots. It just sort of developed over time. i stopped saying that things were "gay" for like 3 years, but i watched this episode of the Office where Michael says this in a staff meeting:
"You know, the word gay... used to mean happy? It used to mean fun. When I was a kid, it meant stupid and retarded. And now, it means a man who has sex with another man."
LOL. i mean.. that's pretty funny. So it brought back the idea. Old habits die hard, and so i started calling things homo again.
it's sorta funny.

I think I've gotten less mature as time goes on. Like, as I grow up and get more mature, I realize how many things are much much funnier when you're acting like you're six. That's probably why I like harrypotter. I feel like i'm fucking six years old again. It's awesome.And Some people say that when you get older you should be more mature. But I think those immature things are just as funny now as they were ten years ago. In fact, they may be more funny now, because I realize how stupid I must look to be laughing at them and I find it even funnier. Does that make sense?

Sometimes I only understand myself. That's not completely true; usually my best friend TOTALLY gets it. actually, usually she feels the same way at exactly that time. So, it's very very rare that i'm the only one thinking like me. This is a nice aspect of my life. Another nice aspect: McLovin*, my boyfriend. He's pretty much perfect for me, which is a surprise, because after the last boy went, I was thinking no one could ever happen like that. but he has, and he's actually better i think :)it's amazing he makes me so happy ALL the time. which is just cool. I mean, if you found someone who always made you smile, you'd probably keep them around, right? That's what I'm thinking I'll do. Haha. seriousy though.

I'm listening to this song-- Remember, by Jack Johnson.


It makes me so sad, it always makes me think of my friend. Her dad died last year, and when I hear it, I just think about how her parents were so good together, and how they probably felt like this song.

I gotta go now. I also like this song, hope, by jack johnson. check it outtt!

love.

No comments: