Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

wow, emily's blog set a hard act to follow... i'm not sure if i know how to put music in blogs yet :( and i also do not know that i reallllllyyy care enough to go find pictures to put in, even though i do knnow how to do that. but i guess we'll see.

first i'd like to say that its thanksgiving. which usually i hate because i have to be wth my family. i mean, i hate all holidays for that reason. actually, thanksgiving is the best of the worst because at least it revolves around food. but still, i expected this thanksgiving to suck. but so far, its good. i slept in till 1130 with no interruptions, and hwen i went downstairs there was bacon and pancakes to eat. then, i watched the macys day parade with my family. when it ended, my brother and i jammed. he played guitar and i played violin. for a while, vinny played bass, but it didn't sound too good so he stopped. thennnn, i watched some harry potter, and now i am blogging.

you know, its really nice that blogs automatically save like every two minutes. because then if my computer freezes or i x out real quick, i will not lose my work. i wish this feature were available in all aspects of life. you know, like save your life every two minutes in case you mess up. then you could easily fix things.

unfortunately, things are hard to fix. this is something that i realize more every day. for instance, today, i t hink i broke my mnm's toy. and i do ?NOT know how to fix it.



some of my inspirations include this AMAZING video by architecture in helinsky. it is called "That Beep." let me see if i can show it to you.


okay, so many things about htis video are perfect. The girl in blue, she's kind of ugly, but its clearly supposed to be that way. and i cannot tell if they're being inducted into some sort of cult or if they are prisoners. if they are prisoners, they are lucky to be experiencing something so cool. then there's these cool parts with bright yellow and teal blue placed against each other in a mesmerizing way. you know, i am not even doing it justice. stop reading this WATCH IT!





another inspiration, wellll harry potter. i know embrodes already said that, but i think its funny and true. okay, first off, he is sexy! who doesn't love how harry potter/daniel radcliffe looks? but aside from the obvious, he makes you feel good! i mean, when you finish watching harry potter, you feel better! you always feel like maybe the good guys can win, like everyone can get along, that peace and love are what matter most. that's why i love harry potter. he knows those things, and then he uses his magical powers to teach you them. and i still wish i went to hogwarts :(


i am so excited to EAT thanksgiving dinner. i just know its going to be delicious.. only thing is its still like 3 hours away... :(


anyways, before i go becuase i'm getting really tired, i want to share an AMAZING band to listen to. its callled ANIMAL COLLECTIVE. sorry i yelled, but i want you to remember the name. because its amazing. i will share some of it with you... hold on.






thats it for now. happy thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Dude. Fucking love this shit. I was laughing the whole time I read it...and I'm sober! I love Animal Collective!! I realized today that I forgot to include them as one of my inspirations!

And your reasons for loving Harry Potter...well, I couldn't have put it better myself. Actually, I don't remember if I did. I'm going to go read what I wrote last night and see haha.

PS-hemige

Emily said...

DUDE!!!
That Animal Collective video was SWEET! And I rewatched That Beep and I think I've developed a new appreciation for it.